Shakeel A. Mian from Prudential Middle East Legal stole AED 57.845 from me

During the period May 2013 to May 2014 I used the legal services of a Pakistani citizen in Dubai.His name is Shakeel A.

Mian and he is from the company Prudential Middle East Legal Consultants in Dubai. His company is actually just a one-man show, but that was dificult to spot from his website.

During the period he tricked me to belive that I had a rock solid case and he was all the time asking me for payments. In total I paid him AED 57.845, and became very suspicious when he ask med for an additional AED 230.000!

That's when I contacted two other law firms, who reviewed Shakeel A. Mian's advice and they were very alarmed at what they saw.

My mission now is to warn everybody online from Shakeel A.Mian, so that's why I'm also posting this warning on Pissed Consumer website.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 02, 2015 #1002485

We are a chemical engineering company based in UAE and we hired the services of Prudential Middle East Legal Consultants represented by its Senior Attorney Mr. Shakeel A. Mian back in 2008 to register our company in Dubai and after that we consulted them on lot of legal matters including Corporate restructuring , Resolution of commercial disputes, representation before UAE courts, merger and acqusition, legal due diligence,employment issues and other relevant legal matters. We found them most professional lawyers in all fields of law.
Muhammad Kaleem
Managing Director
Ocean Corner water treatment LLC Dubai
mohammad kaleem

1 1 Reply

Jun 18, 2015 #996562 Dubai, Dubai

Reply of Charges published against Prudential Middle East Legal Consultants by Mr. Thomas Jaskov on Pissed Consumer Reports,
We are a law office established in UAE since 2008, recently one of our Ex Client named, Thomas Jaskov C/0 Jaskov Consult , Jaskov Consult ApS Tove Maës vej 7, 3. tv. DK-2500 Valby DenmarkCvr-nr: DK 31871301 ,Published some baseless and wrong stories against me and our law office [Prudential Middle East Legal Consultants FZE]. We would like to reply all these false,baseless,and unrealistic claims by Mr. Thomas Jaskov as follow,
1- That we used to represent Mr. Thomas Jaskov in his real estate Dispute in Dubai,UAE during the year 2013, and prepared all the legal documents with arabic legal translations and submitted it to Dubai Courts and Dubai courts then send a letter to Real Estate Regulatory Authority [RERA] and Dubai land department [DLD] to issue the official Project Status of his property.
2- We did follow up this whole procedure for more than two months and than a Project status report was issued from RERA/DLD and we collected it from Dubai Courts and Submitted it to Mr. Thomas Jaskov C/O Jaskov Consult Denmark, with our comments. During the same time we coordinated with RERA/DLD and centre for amicable settlement of Disputes and based on their recommendations we filed an application in the concerned bank of UAE and seeked the Escrow account bank deatils of this project and all these reports issued from the Government departments of
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.